Overview of Woodys Dooly Carbide 8 in. Wear Rod - DS8-9350
- A revolutionary new product that virtually eliminates ski darting
- With two carbide wear rods per ski, the Dooly wear rod creates two solid traction lines for straight steering and enhanced handling
- Each wear rod features two 3/8 in. runners with your choice of 4 in., 6 in. or 8 in. of center turning carbide
- 4 in. carbide is 90°; 6 in. and 8 in. carbide is 60°
- Front of wear rod has hard weld; back has 1-1/2 carbide pad
- Durable 3/8 in.-16 mounting studs ensure secure fit
NOTE: These carbides are sold individually-order 2 per snowmobile
Length/Diameter: 14-3/4 in./3/8 in.
Stud Diameter/Length: 3/8 in./1-3/8 in.
Number of Studs: 3
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 2-1/8 in.
1st to 2nd: 3 in.
2nd to 3rd: 7 in.
3rd to End: 2-5/8 in.
Specs for Woodys Dooly Carbide 8 in. Wear Rod - DS8-9350
|Degree of Carbide
|Length - Carbide
Cross reference number(s):