Overview of Woodys Dooly Carbide Wear Rod - DY6-6550
- A revolutionary new product that virtually eliminates ski darting
- With two carbide wear rods per ski, the Dooly wear rod creates two solid traction lines for straight steering and enhanced handling
- Each wear rod features two 7/16 in. runners with your choice of 4 in., 6 in. or 8 in. of center turning carbide
- 4 in. carbide is 90°; 6 in. and 8 in. carbide is 60°
- Front of wear rod has hard weld; back has 1-1/2 carbide pad
- Durable 5/16 in.-16 mounting studs ensure secure fit
NOTE: These carbides are sold individually-order 2 per snowmobile
Length/Diameter: 18-1/4 in./1-3/8 in./7/16 in.
Stud Diameter/Length: 5/16 in./1-1/2 in.
Number of Studs: 4
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 1/2 in.
1st to 2nd: 4-3/4 in.
2nd to 3rd: 8-1/4 in.
3rd to 4th: 2-3/4 in.
4th to End: 1-1/2 in.
Specs for Woodys Dooly Carbide Wear Rod - DY6-6550
|Degree of Carbide
|Length - Carbide
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):