Overview of Wiseco High Performance Piston - 86mm Bore - 2428M08600
- Wiseco forged pistons are superior in strength and design
- Engineered to provide the best possible path for combustion chamber heat transfer to cylinder walls
- Elliptically designed to provide a more uniform bearing surface under piston heat expansion, eliminating localized pressure and distributin thrust loads more evenly, thereby preventing piston collapse
- Ultra-hard Electra coating protects against erosion from detonation and keeps the piston cooler. It also eliminates micro-welding rings to the grooves and prevents galling in the pin bore
- ArmorGlide skirt coating minimizes friction, improves wear resistance and maximizes horsepower on out high-performance applications. Complex skirt profiles reduce friction and promote stability in the bore for optimum ring seal
Nikasil Bore - Sleeving or replating required for ovesizes.
Our pistons, rings and kits are sold by application and bore size. Please note that STANDARD and OVERSIZES are not indicated. To get the correct part, you must know the standard bore size to make sure you are ordering either the standard or correct amount of oversize that you need. If you have any questions, please call Technical Service.
(1) Piston kit includes (1) Wrist pin and (2) Circlips
(1) Ring set includes (1) Top ring and (1) Second ring
Specs for Wiseco High Performance Piston - 86mm Bore - 2428M08600
||Piston w/Ring Set
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):