Wiseco Connecting Rod
- Part #: WPR126
- Manufacturer Part #: WPR126
Overview of Wiseco Connecting Rod
- Precision-trued to OEM specifications and factory assembled
- Connecting rods are double-forged to maintain superior dimensional consistency through improved grain flow
- Shot-peening eliminates residual stresses and smoothly blends the rod forging surfaces
- Corrosion-resistant surface treatment
- Top and bottom end rod bores case hardened to 58-62 RC to optimize bearing running surface
- Crank pin bearing radial running clearance is optimized to ensure maximum performance
- Precision honing ensures ultra-round bearing surface
- Precision-engineered oiling slots maximize rod strength and bearing life
- Double-drilled small ends provide the piston pin with extra lubrication and cooling, reducing distortion of top end due to thermal transfer from the piston
- Silver-coated bronze phosphor thrust washers with dimpled design increase oil retention and reduce friction between rod and washer interface
- Crank pin bearings are manufactured with the highest-quality hot-rolled steel -- case hardened to 58-62 RC
- Caged needle roller bearings provide the highest possible RPM
- Precision-machined crank webs
- Crankshaft comes with top-end bearing
- Connecting rod kits come complete with rod, crank pin, crank pin bearing, top-end bearing and thrust washers
Specs for Wiseco Connecting Rod
Fitment for Wiseco Connecting Rod
Part WPR126 fits the following machines
|2004 Honda XR400R|
|2003 Honda XR400R|
|2002 Honda XR400R|
|2001 Honda XR400R|
|2000 Honda XR400R|
|1999 Honda XR400R|
|1998 Honda XR400R|
|1997 Honda XR400R|
|1996 Honda XR400R|
Reviews for Wiseco Connecting Rod
Just a great con rod
Its holding up grea. I would not expect any less from a great company.I would recommend this item to a friend.
comes with everything you need, looks good and goes great with the wiseco top end kitI would recommend this item to a friend.
The great thing about this kit is that it comes with the upper bearing , no other kits i looked at had the bearing. Dennis Kirk has always been a great company to deal with. I've been purchasing from them since the early 90's.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I have had no problems since i put this in my bike. It runs even better with it. its very strong.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.