Overview of Warn Provantage UTV Plow Mounting Kit - 80681
- Rapidly connect a plow without the hassle of tools or having to crawl under the vehicle to attach
- 72 in. blade is constructed from thick-gauge steel with reinforcing ribs, center cross member and study boxed design
- To help protect the plow assembly from damage the blade trips forward when striking an immovable subject
- Steel blade is reinforced for years of wear
- 11-gauge 72 in. blade width
- Adjustable gravel skids feature quick-release clips
- Steel wear bar is replaceable
Plow Mounting Kit
- Allows ATV to be attached to plow by driving up - no heavy lifting, no tools and crawling under vehicle
- Plow blade is lifted straight up and down by a winch (not included)
- 8 in. of raised height to avoid curbs and other obstacles
PLOW BASE KIT
- No frame modification needed
- Uses WARN winch to lift plow (winch not included)
HOW TO ORDER A UTV PLOW SYSTEM. YOUR NEW WARN PLOW SYSTEM REQUIRES 3 ITEMS.
1. PLOW BLADE. Choose from a 66 in. or 72 in. blade.
2. PLOW BASE KIT.
3. PLOW MOUNTING KIT.
Choose the one for your specific model.
(1) Main support bracket
(1) Left support bracket weldment
(1) Right support bracket weldment
(1) Support bracket
(2) Pushtube offset weldments
(4) 5/16-18 U-Bolts
(8) 5/16 in. Flat washers
(4) 1/4 in. Flat washers
(12) M8-1.25x20mm Hex flange bolts
(16) M8-1.25 Flange locking hex nuts
(2) 1/4-20 U-Bolts
(4) M8-1.25x25mm Hex flange bolts
(8) 5/16-18 Locking hex nuts
(4) 1/4-20 Locking hex nuts
(2) 3/8 in. L-Clip retaining pins
Specs for Warn Provantage UTV Plow Mounting Kit - 80681
Cross reference number(s):