Overview of Vance & Hines Twin Slash Slip-On - 25407
- A series of slip-on mufflers incorporates the best of Vance & Hines and redefines performance, looks and price with distinctive style and unmistakable sound
- Features a large 4-inch, stepped to 4-1/2 inch, muffler body that uses an all new maintenance-free removable baffle that also minimizes heat discoloration and provides the perfect blend of sound and power gains
- Feature the new signature Twin Slash end treatment
- Includes removable baffles
- Made in the U.S.A.
(1) Slip-on muffler
(1) T-Bolt band clamp
(2) 10mm-1.25 Buttonhead bolts
Note: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information
Note: Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after installing their product. If a jet kit or EFI controller is recommended please see the Intake/Fuel section for products available
Note: Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing; therefore it is not covered by any warranty. See the Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Vance & Hines Twin Slash Slip-On - 25407
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):