Overview of Vance & Hines Straightshots HS Slip-Ons - 16819
- Receive the ultimate in performance and style at an affordable price
- These Straightshot HS Slip-ons come with the classic Vance & Hines quality chrome, a monstrous 2-1/2 in. diameter plasma-arc cut and a full-coverage 220 deg. muffler heat shield with blue-proof technology
- Mount to the stock header pipe with no modifications
- The removable baffles and all the mounting hardware are available for a quick and easy installation
- For optional Quiet Baffle order DK part no. 44-9584
- Made in the U.S.A.
(4) 5/16" x 5/8" Flange head bolts
(4) 5/16" x 3/4" Hex head bolts
(8) 5/16" flat washers
(4) 5/16" lock nuts
(4) #28 hose clamps
(2) muffler heat shields
(1) instruction sheet
Note: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information
Note: Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after installing their product. If a jet kit or EFI controller is recommended please see the Intake/Fuel section for products available
Note: There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See the CHEM/LUBES category for products that will help prevent or remove blueing.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Vance & Hines Straightshots HS Slip-Ons - 16819
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):