Overview of Vance & Hines Original FuelPak for 49-State Use - 61003A
- System is based on the throttle position sensor; simplifies the process of fuel injection tuning
- Fine tune the fuel mixture with the touch of a button
- Improves throttle response and increases power
- Easy to use; no software required
- Supplied values are to be used with Vance & Hines exhaust systems; contact V&H tech support for use with other systems
- Includes all mounting hardware
- For fuel injected models only
Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles
Requires use of a high-performance air filter. Not for use with w/ Screamin' Eagle Stage 2 chip.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Vance & Hines Original FuelPak for 49-State Use - 61003A
||Fuel Injection Module
Cross reference number(s):