Overview of Vance & Hines Cruzers Exhaust System - 31501
|Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A., Vance & Hines systems lead the industry in high-performance technology
NOTE: Must reuse OEM front headpipe
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or Power Commander is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing, therefore is not covered by any warranty. See Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
Cross reference number(s):V31501
Specs for Vance & Hines Cruzers Exhaust System - 31501
|Color - Primary||Chrome|
Fitment for Vance & Hines Cruzers Exhaust System - 31501See if this part fits your ride
Part 445198 fits the following machines
- 2003 Yamaha XVS650 V-Star Custom
- 2002 Yamaha XVS650 V-Star Custom
- 2001 Yamaha XVS650 V-Star Custom
- 2000 Yamaha XVS650 V-Star Custom
- 1999 Yamaha XVS650 V-Star Custom
- 1998 Yamaha XVS650 V-Star Custom
- 2003 Yamaha XVS650A V-Star Classic
- 2002 Yamaha XVS650A V-Star Classic
- 2001 Yamaha XVS650A V-Star Classic
- 2000 Yamaha XVS650A V-Star Classic
- 1999 Yamaha XVS650A V-Star Classic
- 1998 Yamaha XVS650A V-Star Classic
- 2003 Yamaha XVS650AT V-Star Silverado
- 2002 Yamaha XVS650AT V-Star Silverado
SIncerely Jack D.
Look great, sound awsome, and a breeze to install...20 minutes to install. that is with my old system off and waiting for the UPS guy at the door...
Installed on a 2009 SUZUKI M50 Boulavard. VZ800 limited.
No injector mods needed, i probably got 3-5 HP more..and they run COOLER than the stock..no more SIZZLE on the ladies legs.. Dont even think about other pipes..these are increadible for the $$...just dont take out the baffles...lol
And Dennis Kirk was very helpful and curtious as usual ;)