Overview of Vance & Hines Classic II Staggered Dual Exhaust Slip-Ons - 19563
- For the ultimate in sound, power and performance for your import cruiser, look to Vance & Hines
- The beautiful chrome finish and incredible attention to detail put these pipes in a class by themselves
- Unbelievably perfect fit right out of the box - bolt em on and RUMBLE
- Slip-ons save money and installation time by re-using the OEM headpipes
- New removable steel baffle/slash-cut end cap combination
- These pipes perform - increase your throttle response, fuel economy and horsepower
- All slip-ons retain the same number and configuration as the original mufflers
- All are slash-cut style ends
- Complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions
- Carburetor re-jetting or a Vance & Hines Power Commander may be necessary for optimum performance
Not for 2004-05 California versions of this motorcycle
(1) Front muffler
(1) Rear muffler
(1) Rear bracket
(2) Dogbone nut plates
(4) 5/15-18 x 5/8 in. Flange bolts
(2) 1-1/2 in. T-Bolt clamps
(2) 8mm-1.25 x 16mm Sockethead cap screws
(1) Instruction sheet
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or Power Commander is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing, therefore is not covered by any warranty. See Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Vance & Hines Classic II Staggered Dual Exhaust Slip-Ons - 19563
|Color - Primary
Cross reference number(s):