Overview of Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered Exhaust System - 17919
- Feature the Power Chamber design, a revolutionary crossover system that beefs up the horsepower
- 2-1/2 in. heat shields are blue-proof for long-lasting style
- Perfect fit and finish
- At the business end of the Big Shots Long System are meticulously finished billet slash cut end caps
- Instructions, all mounting hardware and removable baffles are included
- Include mounts for factory O2 sensors
- For replacement Slash Billet End Caps order DK part no. H43-199
- For straight billet end caps order H43-037
- For optional Quiet Baffle order DK Part no.44-9584
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Will not fit models with kick start
NOTE: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and manufacturer's information.
(3) #28 Hose clamps
(3) #20 Hose clamps
(4) 5/16 x 5/8 in. Flange head bolts
(2) Nut plates
(2) 5/16 x 1-1/2 in. Hex head bolts
(2) 5/16 in. Flat washers
(1) Header assembly
(1) Front heat shield
(1) Rear heat shield
For the best performance, A free-flowing air cleaner and adjustable fuel management system is recommended with this pipe.
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with any regard to discoloration. Discoloration (bluing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See our Chems/Lubes section to help prevent or remove blueing.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered Exhaust System - 17919
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):