V-Twin Manufacturing Black 17 AMP 12 Volt Alternator Generator Conversion Kit - 32-0371
- Generator alternator conversion kit replaces original generator and regulator
- Compact, high output alternator measures 3-1/4" long, and weighs only 3 lbs.
- Kit includes black alternator and black regulator
- Features high power output, 17 amps @ 1000 rpms
- Stronger than stock, features billet housing for accurate alignment and a stress proof shaft
- Alternators have 5/16" x 24 mount holes for screws
- 13T drive gears are for all Big Twins (No. 2011242), and 14T is for all Sportsters (No. 1402439)!
- Kit can be used on 1957-1983 XL and 1941-1969 FL models if the generator bolt holes in cases are drilled to 5/16".
- Use Helicoil kit to convert 12 volt generators with 5/16-24 thread to1/4-24 thread to accept early mount bolt set.
NOTE: Black finned Regulator is not built-in and must be mounted remotely. Cannot be used with mini battery (12N55A-3B).
NOTE: Will require a 12 volt battery.