V-Factor Digital Speedometer/Tachometer
- Part #: 408057
- Manufacturer Part #: 48094
Overview of V-Factor Digital Speedometer/Tachometer
- Compact 2 1/2 in. outside diameter design combines all the functions of multiple gauges and indicators in one custom package
- On-screen push button allows access to a three-digit readout with your choice of mph or kph, tachometer, odometer, tripmeter or battery voltage
- Full complement of indicator lights include high beam, turn signals, low oil pressure, neutral and service engine light
- Speedometer calibration is easily accomplished (with on-screen push button) by using a know distance such as high mile markers
- Super-bright display can be viewed easily in daytime
- Chrome-plated housing is designed so the 46 in. L lead wires can be routed on the inside or outside of the handlebars
- Speedometer requires a transmission-mounted speed sensor (or like device)
- Tachometer requires a digital tachometer trigger wire from our electronic ignition - most aftermarket electronic advance ignitions include a separate digitally operated tachometer output wire (will not work off the primary terminal of the ignition coil)
- Instructions included
- Digital speedometer/tachometer and required mounts for 1 in o.d. or 1 1/4 in. o.d. handlebars sold separately
- Made in Taiwan
Note: Due to the J1850 data bus used for communication between the instrument cluster and the turn signal/security module these will not work on 04-up models
NOTE: Requires mounts - use part number 408059 for 1 1/4 in. O.D. handlebar or part no. 408058 for 1 in.
Specs for V-Factor Digital Speedometer/Tachometer
Reviews for V-Factor Digital Speedometer/Tachometer
Stay away from the v-factor digital gauge. Instructions are poor at best. Neutral indicator has open contact need additional relay. Tach calibration is not addressed. Called company has no technical support. Total waste of $$$$$I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?