MSRP Price: $142.50
Our Price: $135.38
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information.
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See the CHEMS/LUBES section for products that will help prevent or remove blueing.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the FUEL/INTAKE section.
(2) 2 1/4 in. chrome stubby pipes and no baffles
(1) Chrome mounting bracket
(2) 5/16 in.-18 x 1 1/2 in. hex head bolts
(2) 5/16 in.-18 hex nuts
(2) 5/16 in. flat washers
(2) 5/16 in. split lock washers
(2) 3/8 in.-16 x 2 in. hex head bolts
(2) 3/8 in.-16 hex nuts
(2) 3/8 in. flat washers
(2) 3/8 in. split lock washers
(1) 7/16 in.-14 x 2 in. hex head bolt
(2) 1 in. x 1 in. steel spacers
(2) 1 in. x 1/4 in. steel spacer
(1) 1 in. x 9/16 in. steel spacer
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
|Color - Primary||Chrome|
Part 4407689 fits the following machines