V-Factor Black 16 in. Rise High Noon Handlebars - 40060
- Fits risers mounted on 3 1/2 in. centers
- 1 1/4 in. O.D. steel handlebars provide a massive look with a style right out of the 1950s
- To keep the switch wires out of sight the bars have been dimpled (like the 1982/late OE bars) and slotted under the switch housing area so the wires can be run internally
- The brake side has been clearanced to be used with OE style master cylinders (all years including 1996/later) and most custom brake master
- Knurled at the riser area to help prevent slippage
(1) 1 1/4 in. black steel handlebar
Width: 29 1/2 in.
Rise: 16 in.
Pullback: 3 in.
Center Width: 8 in.
End Rise: 15 1/2 in.
1 in. Diameter Clamping Width: 5 3/8 in.
Inside Width of Knurling/Outside: 2 1/2 in./4 in.
Drilled for Internal Wiring: Yes
Dimpled to Prevent Pinching Control Wires: Yes
Three Notches for 08-Up H-D with Electronic Throttle: NO
||8 1/2 in.
|Clamping Diameter - Handlebars
|Diameter - Handlebar
||1 1/4 in.
||15 1/2 in.
|Pullback/Sweep - Handlebars
||5 1/4 in.
||Z & Custom