UCLEAR Digital Long Earbud Kit for AMP & HBC Helmet Communication Systems - 11017
- The Long Earbuds are ideal for use in full face, modular, and ¾ helmets where the microphone lead length allows them to be positioned so that they are protected from wind interference.
- UCLEAR Digital’s Long Earbuds offer our advanced sound technology in a compact package.
- Designed as a alternative to our in-helmet speaker systems, the earbuds feature a built-in microphone using our proven Advanced BeamForming® technology.
- ABF®, combined with our in-ear style earbuds, filters background noise to deliver crystal clear outgoing audio.
- Long earbud microphones have extended leads that allow them to be routed through the helmet and installed away from the earbuds.
- Designed to be positioned in the brow of the helmet, the microphones are optimized to capture your voice and simultaneously reduce wind and noise interference.
- Recommended for use with Motorcycle half helmets, Bicycle, Climbing, and Skate helmets the Long Earbuds work with AMP and HBC Series controllers.
- Compatible with all UCLEAR Digital Control Units except the HBC100 and Vybe Systems
- Recommended Use (Requires AMP and HBC Series controllers)
- Compatible with UCLEAR Digital HBC100 Plus, HBC150, HBC200, and AMP Series control units (not HBC100 and Vybe)
- Extreme Noise Cancellation (ENC)
- Advanced Beam Forming (ABF) technology
- High-Fidelity Audio
- Waterproof mini-USB plug
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 98±5dB
- Response: 15Hz to 22KHz
- Driver Diameter: 9mm
- Cord Length: 80cm (31.5in)
- Mic Distance from Ear : 20cm (31.5in)
(1) Earbuds with microphones
(6) Earbud tips
(1) Earbud pouch
(4) Velcro tabs with adhesive backing