Trukke Powersport III Black Boots
- Part #: 34085856
- Manufacturer Part #: 34200129
Overview of Trukke Powersport III Black Boots
- Water-resistant, 1200-denier nylon and waterproof leather
- Taped and cemented seams and gusseted tongues keep you dry
- Durable, abrasion-resistant rubber toes and outsoles give you all-terrain traction
- Oversized pull loops are easy to grip- even when wearing gloves or mitts
- Asymmetrical harness stabilizers
- 3M® reflective taping adds visbility
- Warm and comfortable - even when the temperature drops to -40° F/-40°C
- Fleece lining wicks moisture away, keeping feet warmer
- Toasty-warm 200-gram DuPont Thermolite® full-foot insulation can be removed
- Rigid bottom sole provides support while full-length internal EVA filler in soles means extra comfort
- Advanced-design buckles and pull tabs for the best fit
- Grip tread and a rockered bottom sole for comfortable, safe walking
- Hook-and-loop tongue closure
- Replacement boot liners sold separately, DK Part No. 3408586 (add size of boot to part no.)
Specs for Trukke Powersport III Black Boots
Reviews for Trukke Powersport III Black Boots
True to fit and very warm. Styling could use laces also to keep closed a little betterI would recommend this item to a friend.
From russia with respect
Greetings from Russia. Today I received from you for your order №wo17512451 . Thank you very much for my order, Trekke boots are very good. accurate size. For the Russian winter and snow are the best shoes. Thank you very mach Dennis Kirk. Best regards, AlexeyI would recommend this item to a friend.
Best boot ever
Fits great,looks great,and keeps my feet warmI would recommend this item to a friend.
Boots That work for Diabetics
These boots are excellant for myself.Being diabetic they keep your feet very warm and support your feet,I wear braces and can still get them in and feel secure.Excellant boot for comfort and warmth for my condition,highly recommend.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great pair of Boots!
These are the most comfortable boots I have ever had. Very warm and easy to get on and off. They feel a little loose around the ankles at first but once you get used to it you will love how they fit.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Not big and bulky like other boots, feel light and easy to walk in, very warm but not too warm, easy to put on, no laces to deal with. Kinda spendy, but worth every penny! Wish i woulda bought some years ago!!I would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great boots! Not too warm, not too hot, just right. Easy to put and off.I would recommend this item to a friend.