Overview of Cobra True-Duals Header System - 6250
- Feature individual 1 3/4 in. headpipes for increased exhaust flow
- 2.5 in. one-piece heat shields provide proportionality and seamless, unbroken flow to traditionally styled V-Twins
- Accept Cobra slip-on mufflers or any 95-up OEM-style mufflers: 44-8282, 44-8283, 44-00248
Mufflers not included; must be purchased separately.
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information
Installation of a new exhaust system my change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see FUEL/INTAKE
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carb jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See CHEMS/LUBES section for products that will help prevent or remove blueing.
(2) Front and rear head pipe w/heat shields
(1) Rear head pipe support bracket
(6) Hose clamps #24
(1) Clamp 27-48 w/M6 x 45mm bolt
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Cobra True-Duals Header System - 6250
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):