Kuryakyn 7 in. Phase 7 L.E.D. Headlamp - 2249DS
- Part #: 216446
- Manufacturer Part #: 2249DS
- MSRP Price: $299.95
- Our Price: $269.99
Overview of Kuryakyn 7 in. Phase 7 L.E.D. Headlamp - 2249DS
- Complex Reflector design provides unmatched performance while providing the appearance of a traditional headlamp
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lenses with chemical and scratch resistant non-yellowing coating
- Low beam current draw 1.5 amps (stock halogen is 4.9 amps)
- High beam current draw 2.3 amps (stock halogen is 5.5 amps)
- Meets applicable DOT, FMVSS or SAE requirements
- 3 year warranty
FITMENTS: Electra Glides, Street Glides, Road Kings, Trikes, FLST models with 7 in. headlights and Dyna Switchback
(1) Headlamp L.E.D. 7 in.
Specs for Kuryakyn 7 in. Phase 7 L.E.D. Headlamp - 2249DS
Reviews for Kuryakyn 7 in. Phase 7 L.E.D. Headlamp - 2249DS
Great upgrade to the standard headlight.
The light was extremely easy to install. Gives a bright, white light and looks good on my bike.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Took out the old light and plugged in the new one. Couldn't have been any easier!! Took it for a ride tonight and with the new headlight and the new passing lights, I can see at least the length of a football field in front of me!! What a difference!! Well worth the money!! Could not be any happier!I would recommend this item to a friend.
This is THE light!
Bright, with excellent light dispersion pattern, and the white color greatly enhances night visibility. I've been playing around with different Hallogen and HID lights for about 4 years - the light is exactly what I've been looking for. A fantastic product. Not sure what the phase 6 light is like, but this Phase 7 light if spot on! Only regret is not buying it sooner.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for Kuryakyn 7 in. Phase 7 L.E.D. Headlamp - 2249DS
|Installation: Fix My Hog - Installing Kuryakyn Truck-Lites ordered from Dennis Kirk||Instructional Video||6:22|