Trask Black 2 into 1 Hot Rod Exhaust System - TM-3034BK
- The new Trask Performance 2-into-1 Hot Rod Exhaust System for Victory motorcycles provides improved all around performance throughout the entire power-band, offers an updated, unique new style and an aggressive new sound.
- Dyno developed and dyno tested the 2-into-1 Hot Rod Exhaust System produced just over 92 horsepower and 112 foot pounds of torque on our 106 cubic inch Victory V-Twin test bike.
- Made from high quality seamless steel pipe that is mandrel bent.
- Features built in O2 bungs, full heat shield coverage and a black ceramic finish.
(1) Black front head-pipe
(1) 2-1 black rear head-pipe
(1) Black front heat shield
(1) Black rear heat shield
(1) Black collector heat shield
(1) Black steel bracket
(1) Exhaust band clamp
(1) #32 hose clamp
(4) #24 hose clamps
(1) 3/8 in.-16 x 1 in. carriage bolts
(1) 3/8 in. flat washer
(1) 1/2 in. flat washer
(1) 3/8 in.-16 lock nut
(2) 18mm O2 sensor bung plugs
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):