Trail Tech Vapor Speedometer/Tachometer Computer - 75-701
- Part #: 408292
- Manufacturer Part #: 75-701
Overview of Trail Tech Vapor Speedometer/Tachometer Computer - 75-701
- Speed, temp, distance, tach and clock
- Speedometer functions: current, average, maximum; selectable MPH/KPH
- Temperature functions: ambient temp, engine temp with LED alerts, dual programmable temp lights, exact model fit temp sensors; selectable F/C scale
- Distance functions: adjustable distance, permanent odometer; selectable mile/kilometer
- Tachometer functions: real-time rpm bar graph, numeric rpm readout, dual programmable shift lights; up to 20,000 rpm
- Clock functions: hour meter, stop watch, ride time; selectable 12/24 hour display
- Includes universal power connector for all machines and accepts AC and DC power
- Waterproof design with high-intensity LCD white backlight display
(1) Power cord
(1) Temp sensor radiator
(1) Thermistor bolt temp sensor
(2) Hose clamps
(3) Mounting brackets
(1) 4mm-.70 x 15mm phillips head with 2 washers attached
(2) 4mm-.70 x 8mm allen head bolts
(2) 4mm nuts
(1) 4mm-.70 x 10mm with 2 washers attached
(5) 6" black zip ties
(3) 4mm self tapping screws phillips head
(1) Rubber end cap
(1) Magnetic disc sensor
Specs for Trail Tech Vapor Speedometer/Tachometer Computer - 75-701
Fitment for Trail Tech Vapor Speedometer/Tachometer Computer - 75-701
Part 408292 fits the following machines
|2008 Yamaha TT-R125L|
|2007 Yamaha TT-R125L|
|2006 Yamaha TT-R125L|
|2005 Yamaha TT-R125L|
|2004 Yamaha TT-R125L|
|2003 Yamaha TT-R125L|
|2002 Yamaha TT-R125L|
|2001 Yamaha TT-R125L|
|2000 Yamaha TT-R125L|
|2015 Yamaha TT-R230|
|2014 Yamaha TT-R230|
|2013 Yamaha TT-R230|
|2012 Yamaha TT-R230|
|2011 Yamaha TT-R230|
|2009 Yamaha TT-R230|
|2008 Yamaha TT-R230|
|2007 Yamaha TT-R230|
|2006 Yamaha TT-R230|
|2005 Yamaha TT-R230|
Reviews for Trail Tech Vapor Speedometer/Tachometer Computer - 75-701
Easy to follow instructions and works great, planning on a couple more for my other bikes.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Vapor is a great unit !!!
Mounted it on a Raptor 660. Straightforward install took a few hours. The display is AWESOME! Wired to the battery the backlit dispaly is easy to read even in the sun, bright and crystal clear. Love the coolant temp sensor/display. The speedometer was easy to program and is accurate to 2 other atv's speedos. The included plastic mount seems questionable if your in the brush-only reason for the 4 star ratings. Definitely delivers what it promises !!!!!I would recommend this item to a friend.
I bought a new polaris 525 irs and wanted something to keep track of mileage and hours. This also gives me speed and rpm. It was pretty easy to install it took about 2 hours and it also comes with a temp gauge but you have to splice it into the water line and i didnt have any anti-freeze. so i will put that in later otherwise it looks good and is easy to read.The display is nice and brightI would recommend this item to a friend.
Excellent product. If you follow the instructions and input correct information for speed-o-meter, it will be very accurate. Very easy to see read - outs. I suggest to hook it to the battery for full backlight effect.I would recommend this item to a friend.
i like it
i dont know how it works yet but so fair i like it..the only thing i didnt like about it is you got to program your tire size in to it and if you are one dumb ***** like me you wont be able to figger it out ..or have a hard time figgering it out..I would recommend this item to a friend.
Was easy to install, and works great. The tac and engine temp feature is very helpfulI would recommend this item to a friend.
Good fully featured product, the brackets that came with it didn't really work, I could have used it, but wouldn't have been able to see the screen. It comes with a bolt with a magnet for wheel speed, I tried torqueing it to the recommended spec. and the head snapped off.I would recommend this item to a friend.