Overview of Trail Tech TTO Digital CVT Belt Temp Sensor - 742-ES3
The TTO Digital Temperature Gauge allows you to easily monitor your CVT Belt's temperature on all UTV and ATV applications which incorporate a CVT type transmission
- The TTO Digital Temperature Gauge allows you to easily monitor your CVT Belt Temperature 30-500°F (0-270°C) on all UTV and ATV applications which incorporate a CVT type transmission ensuring that your CVT belt is not overheating extending belt life and preventing failure.
- Trail Tech's TTO Temperature Gauge offers features that include an easy to read LCD display, and an ultra-thin design. The LCD display lets you to easily view all gauge readings regardless of the angle or lighting conditions.
- This is a complete kit with our TTO temp gauge, temperature probe, and sensor extension for simple installation.
Temperature: °F/°C Range: -40 - 300°C/575°F
Battery Life 5 Years
Screen: 24 x 14mm (1x.5”)
Physical Dimensions: 45x31x17mm WxHxD (1.75x1.22x.7” WxHxD)
Physical Weight: 1.3 oz (39.3 grams)
(1) Temp sensor with wiring harness
(1) Wiring harness with (1) female 2-pin connector and (1) male 2-pin connector
(1) Peel & stick gasket with adhesive backing
(2) Black plastic bolt plugs
Specs for Trail Tech TTO Digital CVT Belt Temp Sensor - 742-ES3
||CVT Belt Gauge
Cross reference number(s):