Tour Master Cruiser II Medium Sissy Bar Bag w/o Rivets
- Part #: 504717
- Manufacturer Part #: 78-207
Overview of Tour Master Cruiser II Medium Sissy Bar Bag w/o Rivets
- Tour Masters second generation of cruiser bags
- As rugged as they look, these bags are made of an amazing new synthetic material
- Look and feel like heavy-grain leather, but they're stain-, mildew- and rust-resistant -- they will last for years
- Box-style lids on both sissy bar bags and saddlebags for water and dust protection
- Reinforced construction so they will keep their shape
- Available with or without rivets
- Dimensions: 16 1/2 in. W x 8 in. D x 13 in. H
- New secure and fully adjustable Universal Mounting System will hold bag in place without sagging, even when empty; fits tall, low, narrow, wide or padded back rests
- Include removable neoprene pads to protect bike finish and sissy bar chrome, a hidden quick-release buckle system, rain/dust cover and backpack straps
- Barrel bag with large central compartment and two external pockets included with some sissy bar bags
SISSY BAR BAGS
Specs for Tour Master Cruiser II Medium Sissy Bar Bag w/o Rivets
Reviews for Tour Master Cruiser II Medium Sissy Bar Bag w/o Rivets
Top quality Sissy bar bag
Excellent bag. Very easy to install. Fantastic for any size sissy bar. Huge storage space. Thanks for the opportunity to purchase an item that is exactly what it is advertised to be...I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great Bag at a Great Price
Very impressed with the bag -- fits great, looks really good. It is exactly what I was looking for. Also, very impressed with DennisKirk.com. Ordering was easy and reliable; shipment was exactly on time; excellent communication from the company. All online retailers should be looking to DennisKirk.com to see how to do business and have happy customers.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Very spacy - but not bulky - and stylish piece of luggage that fits perfect the needs for two on the road. Like the rain and dust protection that comes with it very much. (it rains a lot here). I would state: an absolut must for bikers who enjoy a ride beyond a day or twoI would recommend this item to a friend.
Great fit on Road King
Good storage space finishing the stock luggage capacity without making bike feel overloaded.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Really great purchase
Quality and workmanship appear to be top notch. Very pleasedI would recommend this item to a friend.