Overview of ThunderMax Thundermax ECM With Integral Auto Tune System - 309-485
- Improves throttle response, exhaust sound and driveability with no dyno time required
- ThunderMax ECM with Auto-Tune module mounts conveniently in place of the factory ECM and plugs in to the existing harness
- Uses the wide band O2 sensors and works as a closed-loop control system to continuously self-adjust and properly tune the motorcycle's air/fuel ratio for all riding conditions
- Easy installation - replace the factory ECM, install new O2 sensors and harness, load the correct map for your bike, and ride
- Includes ThunderMax ECM with Auto-Tune Module, plug-in harness and two wide-band sensors, TMax software and communication USB cable, Quick-Start Easy Install and Comprehensive User's Manual, technical support and free software and updates
- Hundreds of maps available to download for your bike (based on model, engine size, exhaust system air cleaner, pistons, cams, etc.) - load the map of your choice and the integral auto-tune will do the rest
- Rider can adjust idle speed, rev limit and speedometer calibration
- Adjustable front and rear cylinder AFR maps, ignition timing (spark) maps, and startup maps
- Works with all popular exhaust systems and is compatible with high-performance camshafts
- Supports nitrous and supercharger applications
- Software program allows live monitoring, recording and examination of diagnostic codes and datalogs including number of starts, engine temperature and rpm operation
- New maps, software, firmware updates, map analysis and tech support available online at no charge
- Made in the U.S.A.
Also fits: Softail - FXSTSSE 09
NOTE: Because of possible clearance issues, some aftermarket exhaust systems may require modifications or relocation of their O2 sensor port bungs.
NOTE: Legal in California only for racing vehicles, which may never be used upon a highway. Some products may not be legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles; check your local laws and the manufacturer's information.
(10 Auto tuning fuel injection performance module
(2) Wide-band oxygen sensors
(1) USB communication cable 4 foot long
(1) Smartlink software disc
(1) USB pigtail connumication harness
(1) Dielectric grease pack
(2) Rubber caps
(12) Black cable ties
(1) Y-harness 24 in. long
(1) Eyelet connector
(1) Shrink tube 1 in. long
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for ThunderMax Thundermax ECM With Integral Auto Tune System - 309-485
||Fuel Injection Module
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):