Overview of ThunderMax Thundermax ECM With Integral Auto Tune System - 309-361
NOTE: Because of possible clearance issues, some aftermarket exhaust systems may require modifications or relocation of their O2 sensor port bungs.
NOTE: Legal in California only for racing vehicles, which may never be used upon a highway. Some products may not be legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles; check your local laws and the manufacturer's information.
(1) Thunder Max EFI module
(2) O2 sensor W/wiring harness
(1) 6' USB cable
(1) Packet of dielectric grease
(2) Small black plastic caps
(1) Installation CD
(12) 8" Cable ties
Instructions and manual
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Cross reference number(s):10201848
Specs for ThunderMax Thundermax ECM With Integral Auto Tune System - 309-361
|Type||Fuel Injection Module|
Fitment for ThunderMax Thundermax ECM With Integral Auto Tune System - 309-361See if this part fits your ride
Part 2001232 fits the following machines
- 2011 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic - FLSTC
- 2011 Harley-Davidson Softail Blackline - FXS
- 2011 Harley-Davidson Softail Cross Bones - FLSTSB
- 2011 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe - FLSTN
- 2011 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy - FLSTF
- 2011 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy Lo - FLSTFB