- ThunderMax ECM with Auto-Tune module mounts conveniently in place of the factory ECM and plugs in to the existing harness
- Utilizes wide band O2 sensors and works as a closed-loop control system to continuously self-adjust and properly tune the motorcycles air/fuel ratio for all riding conditions
- Easy installation: replace the factory ECM, install new O2 sensors and harness, load the correct map for your bike, and ride
- Includes ThunderMax ECM with Auto-Tune Module, plug-in harness and two wide-band sensors, TMax software and communication USB cable, Quick-Start Easy Install and Comprehensive User's Manual, technical support and free software and updates
- Hundreds of maps available to download for your bike (based on model, engine size, exhaust system air cleaner, pistons, cams, etc.) load the map of your choice and the integral auto-tune will do the rest
- Improves throttle response, exhaust sound and driveability
- Does not require dyno tuning
- Rider can adjust idle speed, rev limit and speedometer calibration
- Adjustable front and rear cylinder AFR maps, ignition timing (spark) maps, and startup maps
- Works with all popular exhaust systems and is compatible with high-performance camshafts
- Supports nitrous and supercharger applications
- Software program allows live monitoring, recording and examination of diagnostic codes and datalogs including number of starts, engine temperature and rpm operation
- New maps, software, firmware updates, map analysis and tech support available online at no charge
- Made in the U.S.A.
MANUFACTURER'S NOTE: Because of possible clearance issues, some aftermarket exhaust systems may require modifications or relocation of their O2 sensor port bungs.
MANUFACTURER'S NOTE: Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway. Some products may not be legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles; check your local laws and the manufacturer's information.
(1) ECM/Auto tune module
(2) O2 Sensors W/wiring harnesses
(1) Wiring harness
(1) Packet of dielectric grease
(2) Black rubber O2 sensor caps
(12) Cable ties
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.