Thunderheader Black Thundercone Slip-On Mufflers - 1066B
- Increased horsepower, torque and unmistakable Thunderheader sound
- A patented collector is used instead of a conventional baffle in the muffler
- The Collector is designed to direct spent gases through four acoustical dampening chambers
- The flow director serves a multi-task function: directs outgoing flow through four acoustical dampening chambers creating a spiral motion upon exiting to atmosphere and it also forms a pyramidal shaped anti-reversion trap to minimize the amount of air rushing in
- In conjunction with the flow director, a diffuser shroud is built into the reverse cone, this patented device is designed to diffuse the air rushing in as the pressure inside of the system becomes equal to atmosphere
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (bluing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See the CHEMS/LUBES section for products that will help prevent or remove bluing.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the FUEL/INTAKE section
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
(2) Black steel slip on mufflers