Overview of TekVest Freestyle Tekvest - TVDS2405
- Closed-cell foam and UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) plastic laminate armor provides a level of all-around coverage currently not available in the off-road market
- UHMW plastic is eight times more cut resistant than HDPE and more flexible than polycarb MX gear
- Tough, high-tenacity, vented mesh and ripstop nylon shell with ventilated soft-armor configuration
- Race-proven armor configuration similar to Pro-Lite SnoX TekVest
- Ideal year-round protector vest for motorcycle, ATV and snowmobile riders
- Lightweight for the active rider
- Entry-level TekVest
- Optional Quick-Attach Shoulder Pads make it ISR race-legal for Sno X
- Order DK Part No. 353282 (available in S,M,L and XL, add size to number)
Weight - 100-125lb.
Jacket Size - 30-34"
Weight - 125-150lb.
Jacket Size - 34-38"
Weight - 150-175lb.
Jacket Size - 38-42"
Weight - 180-210lb.
Jacket Size - 42-46"
Weight - 210-235lb.
Jacket Size - 46-50"
Weight - 235-260lb.
Jacket Size - 50-54"
Outer Covering: 100% Nylon
Mesh: 100% Polyester
Plastic Panels: 100% Polyethylene Plastic
Interior Panels: 66% Polyethylene Vinyl Acetate Foam / 34% Polyethylene Plastic
Hand wash only
Specs for TekVest Freestyle Tekvest - TVDS2405
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):