Overview of Tecmate Optimate Test TS121 Battery and Charging System/Alternator Tester - TS-121
Connect clips to the battery or connect to an installed SAE battery lead, then:
1. Check battery charge level. A low battery cranks (starts engine) poorly.
2. Start engine. OptiMate TEST records and indicates (for 20 sec) the lowest start volts.
3. With engine running, verify charging voltage from alternator and voltage regulator.
TIP: Low charge voltage causes poor battery performance. Too high charge voltage causes excessive gassing and will eventually damage a lead-acid battery. Too high charge voltage is FATAL for a LiFePO4 starter battery!
A premium tester designed by TecMate. 3-year limited replacement warranty.
- Fast, accurate and professional on-vehicle testing of 12V batteries and charging systems
- Checks battery voltage to provide an indication of battery health; checks battery starting power and checks charging system without disassembly by indicating low charging voltage
- Connect directly to the battery or live 12V outlet
- Battery clips are removable and replaceable
- Includes two cable straps, adhesive hook-and-loop straps and screws for use if mounting the removable backplate into an enclosure
The ultimate pocket tester for on-vehicle battery performance & alternator voltage testing that every service technician or gear head should have! Easy to use!
Microprocessor accuracy; Fully sealed.
40″ / 100cm battery clip set.
Industry standard SAE 2-pin connector.
Easy to follow instructions on rear panel of the tester.
(1) 3 in. wide x 2 1/2 in. tall x 7/8 in. deep tester with 8 in cord and (1) male/female bullet connector
(1) 30 in. wire with (2) clips and (1) male/female bullet connector
Specs for Tecmate Optimate Test TS121 Battery and Charging System/Alternator Tester - TS-121
||Battery Lift Tool
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):