Overview of Tecmate Optimate Lithium - TM-291
• Battery SAVE mode with BMS reset : starts from 0.5V with continuous monitoring / testing of charge acceptance or bad / shorted cell condition. Unnecessary (and unsafe) charging of a bad battery is prevented.
• safeTº :Automatic charge rate adjustment to ambient temperature sensed at the charger. Reduced charging below freezing, no charging if temperature is below -20ºC/-4ºF (can damage lithium batteries).
• Ampmatic : Microprocessor adjusts current to ideal LiFePO4 charge curve to match battery size / condition, for fastest and most complete charge.
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year limited replacement warranty.
- OptiMate lithium, the first OptiMate to protect your LiFePO4 battery in a way no other charger has
- Will protect your investment and keep your Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 / LFP) battery performing as advertised for a very long time
- With 5 Amps of charge current available OptiMate lithium unique multi-step ampmatic program recharges and balances cells within the battery quickly and efficiently
- OptiMate lithium?s maintenance program delivers current to the vehicle circuitry, protecting and keeping the battery at 100% charge
- Tests and displays battery condition before charging
- Voltage retention test is conducted for 30 minutes during which no charge current is delivered, with and provides results indicating the battery's general state of health
- The 12-hour MAINTENANCE CHARGE CYCLE consists of 30-minute float charge periods at a voltage of 13.6V followed by and alternating with a 30 minute rest (no charge current) periods
- During the float charge period current is delivered only if the battery has lost charge due to connected vehicle circuitry; a refresh cycle may be performed if the charge level has dropped significantly
- Charge progress is tracked against the ideal LiFePO4 charge curve, internal damage will be detected and unnecessary charging is prevented of a battery that cannot be recovered
- Includes permanent ringlet connector with weatherproof cap and a set of battery clips
Ultimate LiFePO4/ LFP professional level battery charger! High efficiency diagnostic charger & tester Perfect for charging & seasonal maintenance of a 12.8V-13.2V battery sized from 2 to 100 Amp-hour!
SAVE: Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 3-step low volt SAVE and TEST; CHARGING AMPS: 5A (AmpMatic).
IDEAL FOR: LiFePO4 (LFP) 4 series batteries from 2 – 100Ah.
USE: Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C); STYLE: Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector. Weatherproof battery lead & standard battery clip set included.
INPUT: Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
Specs for Tecmate Optimate Lithium - TM-291
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):