Tecmate OBDII to SAE Adapter Cord - O37
- For all TecMate chargers except the old-style Optimate Pro 4-S
- Monitor your car (AUTO) battery status with O-122/123 or O-125 battery monitors through the OBDII connector (located inside the car) or maintain your battery (low current).
- OBDII- Inside every modern car / automotive is an OBDII connector used by car repair mechanics to communicate with the computer controlling the engine functions and to check system status, including battery. The OBDII connector can be found behind a removable panel below or to the side of the steering wheel. The battery is directly connected to the OBDII connector. This connection is always live even if the cars ignition is off.
- Length : 40 in. / 100cm
- 15A automotive fuse
- Industry standard 2-pole SAE connector, with 1 x end cap seal.
- Cable max. rating: 10 Amp
- -40° C/-40° F very low temperature use; remains flexible at below freezing temperatures.
(1) 40 in. cable with OBD male plug, 15 AMP fuse and SAE plug
|Cable End Type
||Battery Charger Adaptor
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):