Kit features a black anodized aluminum license mount and an LED license light
Included Items: (1) Stamped Aluminum License Bracket
(1) Stamped Aluminum LED License Light Bracket
(1) 3 LED license light module-White LED
(2) 6 x 12mm Phillips Head Screws
(2) 6 x 16mm Phillips Head Screws
(2) 1/4 in. Flat Washer-Steel
(2) 1/4 in. x 7/8 in. Large OD Flatwasher-Steel
(2) #4 x 1/4 in. Phillips Tapping Screw
(2) Nylon Washer- Black 1/4 OD x 1/16 in. ID
(2) 18-22 ga. Butt Wire Connector- Red
(1) 3M VHB Foam Tape- 1/2 in. x 2-1/2 in.
(1) Black Vinyl Wire Sleeve 3 in. Long
I was upset to see that my fender eliminator arrived in a box slightly larger than a tooth brush case, but everything I needed was in there. I bought a similar set up from those other guys for my 2011 zx14 and paid $118.00; What a turkey for not checking with Dennis first.
My bike looks good and I have some extra gas money thanks to Dennis K.
The kits instruction were pretty much worthless in my mind, not very good. So after i got the license plate and blinkers on the bracket and re angled the bracket piece i mounted it. Then noticing that not matter where you hang it there are 2 ugly square brackets that were used for the stock fender and there were no finishing pieces in the kit. So instead of cutting those off and taking away from the strength of the rear light i would take the stock fender and cut the bottom off of it to round it out. So after about an our of cutting the stock fender and filing it was finished. The kit looks very good now imo. My overall impressions of the kit is dont buy it unless you want to be a little innovative with it to cover the imperfections the kit does not.