Kit features a black anodized aluminum license/turn signal mount, turn signals and an LED license light
Included Items: (2) Stamped Aluminum Sideplates, left and right
(2) Stamped Aluminum Turn Signal Mount Plates
(1) LED License Light Mount
(1) License Plate Mount Bracket
(1) 3 LED License Light
(1) Short Stalk Signals-Black/Clear Lens-Rectangular
(4) 6 x 20mm Hex Head Cap Screw
(2) 6 x 25mm Hex Head Cap Screw
(2) 6mm Hex Nuts
(8) 6mm Flatwashers-Steel
(6) 6mm External Lockwasher
(2) Nylon Spacer 1/4 in. Thick x 5/8 in. O.D.
(2) #4 x 1/4 in. Phillips Self-Tapping Screw
(2) Nylon Flatwasher- For License Light
(6) 18-22 ga. Butt Wire Connector
(2) Nylon Cable Clamp 5 in.-Black
(2) Vinyl Wire Sleeve 7 in. Long-Black
(1) 2 Side Foam-Tape 1 in. x 1-1/2 in.
(2) Nylon Spacer 1/8 in. x 5/8 in. O.D.
(1) Nylon Spacer 3/16 in. x 7/8 in. O.D.
I was upset to see that my fender eliminator arrived in a box slightly larger than a tooth brush case, but everything I needed was in there. I bought a similar set up from those other guys for my 2011 zx14 and paid $118.00; What a turkey for not checking with Dennis first.
My bike looks good and I have some extra gas money thanks to Dennis K.
The kits instruction were pretty much worthless in my mind, not very good. So after i got the license plate and blinkers on the bracket and re angled the bracket piece i mounted it. Then noticing that not matter where you hang it there are 2 ugly square brackets that were used for the stock fender and there were no finishing pieces in the kit. So instead of cutting those off and taking away from the strength of the rear light i would take the stock fender and cut the bottom off of it to round it out. So after about an our of cutting the stock fender and filing it was finished. The kit looks very good now imo. My overall impressions of the kit is dont buy it unless you want to be a little innovative with it to cover the imperfections the kit does not.