Overview of T-Bags Route 66 - TBU47
- Soon to be as classic as the road it was named after
- Most spacious rigid roller bag by T-Bags
- Tows easily on high-quality ball bearing blade-type wheels via a sturdy telescoping handle that disappears into its own hidden pocket
- Top and full side opening for convenient cargo loading and unloading
- Internal organizer, four roomy side pockets and an external flat pocket for smaller items
- Made of rugged 1680-denier nylon and insulated with high-density closed-cell foam
- Expandable Mounting System adjusts to fit all backrests 7" to 14 in. W; features an attractive mounting sleeve instead of hook-and-loop straps
- Built-in bungee-bottom external rain cover for all-weather protection
- Maintains shape when empty; rigid bottom will not sag
- Luggage rack required
- Optional saddle roll P/N 505080 available for even more storage (sold separately and has its own mounting system so it can be used alone)
- Dimension: 16 1/2 in. W x 20 in. H x 9 1/2 in. D (without saddle roll)
- This bag is designed to be mounted to a sissy bar. It mounts with a 9" tall expandable pouch. The pouch expands using zippers to open or close it. In addition to the pouch it has two 1" x 18" nylon straps with clips.
Specs for T-Bags Route 66 - TBU47
|Color - Primary
||9 1/2 in.
||Sissy Bar Bag
||16 1/2 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):