Suomy Spectre Helmet
- Part #: 3300796M
- Manufacturer Part #: KTVEWSMD
Overview of Suomy Spectre Helmet
- DOT and B.S.I. 6658 Type A (British Standards Institution) certified
- Ultralight weight Structurally Enhanced Composite fiber weave (S.E.C.) helmet shell construction with special sound-absorbing polymers
- Dynamically variable-resistant crush zone designed into EPS liner
- Advanced helmet EPS liner design allows unprecedented airflow to all areas of the helmet for maximum cooling effect
- Vari-flex visor withstands rigorous beatings
- Ram air vent on front of helmet for cooling airflow
- Removable, washable helmet liner and cheek pads are interchangeable for a custom fit
- Anti-slip goggle pads
- Aerodynamic exhaust fin
- D-ring chin strap
- Medium size weighs 3 lb., 2 oz.
- Ear cavities accept speakers
Specs for Suomy Spectre Helmet
Reviews for Suomy Spectre Helmet
Fits Great, May fit a bit small for size, But feels real light weight, after some riding you barley notice you got any weight on your head at all. Good fit with goggles also.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
This is a $250 helmet. You get what you pay for in a helmet.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Very Good Helmet for the Money
This helmet fits well, has good ventilation, has large eyeport, which allow more peripheral vision and room for goggles.It is designed for dirt use, however I use it with my KLR650 dualsport and really like it. I have mostly used Bell offroad helmets down through the years, but I like this helmet better.I have been riding since 1971.I would recommend this item to a friend.