Suomy D20 Modular Helmet
- Part #: 3303367S
- Manufacturer Part #: KSD200X6SM
Overview of Suomy D20 Modular Helmet
- DOT certified
- Lightweight modular helmet thats ready for the new Suomy Communication System
- Shell is constructed of thermoplastic composite resin
- Anti-scratch, anti-fog, clear polycarbonate face shield with Safety Lock Visor System
- Dark smoke-tinted internal sun visor operates independently of the full face shield; removes easily without tools
- EPS liner with Dynamically Variable Resistance Crush zones
- Efficient ventilation system utilizes the Advanced Channeled EPS liner to move air; comprised of chin guard intake, adjustable front intake and adjustable rear spoiler exhaust
- Removable and washable liner, neck pad and cheek pads
- Quick-release chin strap
- Compatible with optional Suomy Communication System (available separately); allows connection, through Bluetooth or cable, to MP3 players, GPS systems, cellular phones and other enabled helmets
Specs for Suomy D20 Modular Helmet
Reviews for Suomy D20 Modular Helmet
I would recommend this item to a friend.
First flip-up purchase.
When I received the helmet and was inspecting it I found that the cheek pad retainers on both cheek pads had come loose from the helmet. This was a little disappointing. I contacted Suomy and they offered to repair the helmet. They also suggested the type of glue to use so that I could do the repair. I did the simple repair instead of returning the helmet. Everthing else looked very good. The chin guard release works very well and locks in place, no rattles or vibration. The vent levers are easy to operate with or without gloves. The air flow seems to be no better or worse then other brands of helmets. The sun visor lever also works very easy with or without gloves. Although the visor needs to move about one-half inch lower when in the down position as there is a gap at the bottom of the visor and the bottom edge of the visor is right in the line of sight when looking down at the speedometer. The helmet has a snug fit but is not too tight. My head measures 22-3/8" and I ordered a medium size. It is very comfortable and well made. The weight is slightly more then some helmets and can be noticed after a few hours. The quick release chin strap is great. I wish that all of my helmets had it. It is a very well made helmet.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?