Overview of Stud Boy Switch Back Carbide Wear Rods - POL-R2370-60
- Large 7/16" diameter host bar
- Front and rear carbide wear pads
- Six inches of 60° control carbide
- Extra Long 3/8" diameter studs to fit with ski skins
- Angle cut at rear of bar to ease trailer unloading
Note: Some models require drilling extra hole(s) in skis to mount carbides. Dennis Kirk recommends removing any paint from the studs before use by wire-brushing
Polaris Touring 600 HO CFI IQ 07/Touring IQ FS/FST 07 requires two rods per ski
Polaris Touring 600 HO CFI Touring IQ 08/Touring FS/FST 08 require only one rod per ski
Length/Diameter: 28 in./7/16 in.
Stud Diameter/Length: 3/8 in./1-1/2 in.
Number of Studs: 4
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 7 1/4 in.
1st to 2nd: 6 1/8 in.
2nd to 3rd: 7 in.
3rd to 4th: 7 in.
4th to End: 1/2 in.
Specs for Stud Boy Switch Back Carbide Wear Rods - POL-R2370-60
|Degree of Carbide
|Length - Carbide
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):