Overview of Stud Boy Switch Back Carbide Wear Rods for C/A Skis Only - CAP-R2198-60
- Large 1/2" diameter host bar
- Front and rear carbide wear pads
- Six inches of 60° control carbide
- Extra Long 3/8" diameter studs to fit with ski skins
- Angle cut at rear of bar to ease trailer unloading
NOTE: Fits the following C &A Pro Skis:
Advantage ADX, Advantage X, Mountain, Pro Ultra XT, Race, Razor RZ, Extreme XT, Sport II Advantage, Trail, Ultra Pro XT
NOTE: Some models require drilling extra holes in skis to mount carbides. Dennis Kirk recommends removing any paint from the studs before use by wire-brushing
Length/Diameter: 16-3/4 in./1/2 in.
Stud Diameter/Length: 3/8 in./2 in.
Number of Studs: 4
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 3/4 in.
1st to 2nd: 4-3/8 in.
2nd to 3rd: 6-5/8 in.
3rd to 4th: 4 in.
4th to End: 1 in.
Specs for Stud Boy Switch Back Carbide Wear Rods for C/A Skis Only - CAP-R2198-60
|Degree of Carbide
|Length - Carbide
Cross reference number(s):