Stud Boy Super Stock Carbide Wear Rods - DOO-R2146-40
- Large 1/2" diameter host bar for long life and great handling
- Front and rear carbide pads to increase durability
- Has four inches of 90° control carbide
- Great for sleds without studs or conservatively studded
- Angle cut at rear of bar to ease trailer unloading
- Easy installation
Note: Some models require drilling extra hole(s) in skis to mount carbides.Dennis Kirk recommends removing any paint from the studs before use by wire brushing
Length/Diameter: 24-1/2 in./1/2 in.
Stud Diameter/Length: 5/16 in./1 in.
Number of Studs: 3
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 12-1/2 in.
1st to 2nd: 7-1/2 in.
2nd to 3rd: 2 in.
3rd to End: 2-3/8"
|Degree - Carbide
|Length - Carbide
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):