Stud Boy Shaper 7.5 in. Bars - YAMS220475
- Part #: 031667
- Manufacturer Part #: YAMS220475
Overview of Stud Boy Shaper 7.5 in. Bars - YAMS220475
- The first new wear bar design in 20 years
- Offers better control at increased speeds
- Provides much better turning in trail conditions
- ISR Snocross legal
- Improved turning radius
- Hourglass design grabs and holds the snow rather than allowing snow to slip by like other wear bars
- 20% lighter than round bars
- 60° carbide provides great control and wear on hard surfaces
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance and to eliminate paint in threads
- Designed and tested by USI
Length/Diameter: 18 in./1/2 in.
Stud Diameter/Length: 3/8 in./1-1/2 in.
Number of Studs: 4
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 2 in.
1st to 2nd: 2-7/8 in.
2nd to 3rd: 8-3/8 in.
3rd to 4th: 4-5/8 in.
4th to End: 1/2 in.
Specs for Stud Boy Shaper 7.5 in. Bars - YAMS220475
Fitment for Stud Boy Shaper 7.5 in. Bars - YAMS220475
Part 031667 fits the following machines
|2002 Yamaha Mountain Max 600|
|2001 Yamaha Mountain Max 600|
|2000 Yamaha Mountain Max 600|
|2004 Yamaha Mountain Max 700|
|2003 Yamaha Mountain Max 700|
|2002 Yamaha Mountain Max 700|
|2001 Yamaha Mountain Max 700|
|2000 Yamaha Mountain Max 700|
|2001 Yamaha Phazer Mountain Lite|
|2000 Yamaha Phazer Mountain Lite|
|2002 Yamaha SRX 700|
|2001 Yamaha SRX 700|
|2000 Yamaha SRX 700|
|2002 Yamaha SRX 700 w/Ohlins|
|2001 Yamaha SRX 700 w/Ohlins|
|2000 Yamaha SRX 700 w/Ohlins|
|2001 Yamaha SX 500R|
|2000 Yamaha SX 500R|
|2002 Yamaha SX 600R|
|2001 Yamaha SX 600R|
|2000 Yamaha SX 600R|
|2001 Yamaha SX 700R|
|2000 Yamaha SX 700R|
Reviews for Stud Boy Shaper 7.5 in. Bars - YAMS220475
great wear bars
These are the first set of bars that I got that weren't woodys. These are much better. Real rugged and steer great.I would recommend this item to a friend.
look great can't wait for snowI would recommend this item to a friend.
best carbides for the money
These are the best carbides i have ever bought. They hold up well are very durable and hold a line through the corner better than any i have used in the past. Definatly worth the money.I would recommend this item to a friend.