Overview of Stud Boy Shaper 7.5 in. Bars - YAMS220475
- The first new wear bar design in 20 years
- Offers better control at increased speeds
- Provides much better turning in trail conditions
- ISR Snocross legal
- Improved turning radius
- Hourglass design grabs and holds the snow rather than allowing snow to slip by like other wear bars
- 20% lighter than round bars
- 60° carbide provides great control and wear on hard surfaces
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance and to eliminate paint in threads
- Designed and tested by USI
Length/Diameter: 18 in./1/2 in.
Stud Diameter/Length: 3/8 in./1-1/2 in.
Number of Studs: 4
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 2 in.
1st to 2nd: 2-7/8 in.
2nd to 3rd: 8-3/8 in.
3rd to 4th: 4-5/8 in.
4th to End: 1/2 in.
Specs for Stud Boy Shaper 7.5 in. Bars - YAMS220475
|Degree of Carbide
|Length - Carbide
||7 1/2 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):