Overview of Stud Boy Shaper 6 in. Bars - POL-S2484-60
- The sports first major breakthrough in wear bar technology since the 1950s--these will change the face of control carbide wear bars forever
- New design is a unique corner-carving hourglass shape - gives better control at speed with no increased steering effort
- Turning radius is an average of 1 to 2 feet tighter in soft snow conditions
- Zinc-plated for corrosion resistance
- Wear rate for the life of the shaper bar is nearly equal to current round and square wear bar types
- Designed and tested by USI
- 6 in. of 60 degrees cutting carbide
- Two 1-1/2 in. carbide wear pads
Length/Diameter: 17-1/2 in./1/2 in.
Stud Diameter/Length: 3/8 in./1-1/2 in.
Number of Studs: 3
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 3-1/2 in.
1st to 2nd: 7-1/4 in.
2nd to 3rd: 4-5/8 in.
3rd to End: 2-1/8 in.
Specs for Stud Boy Shaper 6 in. Bars - POL-S2484-60
|Degree of Carbide
|Length - Carbide
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):