Overview of Stud Boy Deuce Wear Bar for C&A Pro Skis Only - 9 in. - CAP-D2198-90
Fits models with C&A Pro/Ultra Flex Skis
- New dual-runner design uses the concave side design of our original Shaper Bars
- Lightweight, one-piece design
- No darting on the trails; runner makes its own groove and turns like a performance runner
- No top-end loss; design eliminates dual runner drag
- Design is self-cleaning so it won't clog with snow, ice or rocks or snag obstacles
- Extremely durable; 9 in.; of 60 degree cutting carbide
- Sold each; order two for a complete set
Length/Width/Diameter: 18-1/4 in./1 in./1/2 in.
Stud Diameter x Length: 3/8 in./2 in.
Number of Studs: 4
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 2-1/8 in.
1st to 2nd: 4-1/8 in.
2nd to 3rd: 6-3/4 in.
3rd to 4th: 4-1/2 in.
4th to End: 3/4 in.
Specs for Stud Boy Deuce Wear Bar for C&A Pro Skis Only - 9 in. - CAP-D2198-90
|Degree of Carbide
|Length - Carbide
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):