Solas Dynafly Impeller - 14/20 Degree
- Part #: 091966
- Manufacturer Part #: YGDF1420
This item is no longer available
Overview of Solas Dynafly Impeller - 14/20 Degree
- Specifically designed for high-compression ratio jet-pump systems
- Eliminates performance holes while improving acceleration and top end
- Two pitch angles available: lower pitch angle is recommended for stock motors; higher pitch angle is recommended for modified motors; lower pitch angle can also be used with modified motors if improved acceleration is desired
- Impeller selection used to be based on levels of engine modification
- While sheer power remains a guide, other parameters have been found to be equally important
- Take into account how and where the craft will be used as well as its physical characteristics
NOTE: Includes and impeller wench (Part No. 091566) A suitable holder tool (like our Part No. 091565) is also required for installation
NOTE: This is recommended for stock applications
HOW TO SELECT IMPELLERS
1. The more horsepower a watercraft has, the higher the impeller's pitch angle can be.
2. If rpm tend to run too high, a higher pitch angle is recommended.
3. Higher pitch angles are recommended for use in cold climates.
4. Higher pitch angles are recommended for top-speed performance, but will lower acceleration.
5. Lower pitch angles are recommended for heavier boats.
6. Lower pitch angles are recommended for higher altitudes.
7. Lower pitch angles are recommended for towing.
8. Lower pitch angles are recommended for acceleration performance, but will lower top end.
Specs for Solas Dynafly Impeller - 14/20 Degree
Reviews for Solas Dynafly Impeller - 14/20 Degree
There are no customer reviews for this item yet.