Solas Dynafly Impeller - 13/25 Degree - KGDF1325
- Part #: 091910
- Manufacturer Part #: KGDF1325
This item is no longer available
Overview of Solas Dynafly Impeller - 13/25 Degree - KGDF1325
- Made of ultra-high-strength and corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Exclusive hub-end water seal keeps water and dirt from causing undue wear
- Mirror-smooth finish and polished hub
- Casting creates the impeller pitches -- other impellers rely on bending
- Use the Solas cross-reference chart to find the proper impeller installation tools
- Seal included
- 1. The more horsepower a watercraft has, the higher the impeller's pitch angle can be.
- 2. If rpm tend to run too high, a higher pitch angle is recommended.
- 3. Higher pitch angles are recommended for use in cold climates.
- 4. Higher pitch angles are recommended for top-speed performance, but will lower acceleration.
- 5. Lower pitch angles are recommended for heavier boats.
- 6. Lower pitch angles are recommended for higher altitudes.
- 7. Lower pitch angles are recommended for towing.
- 8. Lower pitch angles are recommended for acceleration performance, but will lower top end.
HOW TO SELECT IMPELLERS
Impeller selection used to be based on levels of engine modification. While sheer power remains a guide, other parameters have been found to be equally important. Take into account how and where the craft will be used as well as its physical characteristics.
NOTE: Recommended for Stock Applications for Kawasaki JT 1200-A STX-R 02-04.
Specs for Solas Dynafly Impeller - 13/25 Degree - KGDF1325
Reviews for Solas Dynafly Impeller - 13/25 Degree - KGDF1325
There are no customer reviews for this item yet.