Overview of Solas Concord Impeller - 14/19 Degree - SRXCD1419
HOW TO SELECT IMPELLERS:
Impeller selection used to be based on levels of engine modification. While sheer power remains a guide, other parameters have been found to be equally important. Take into account how and where the craft will be used as well as it s physical characteristics.
1. The more horsepower a watercraft has, the higher the impellers pitch angle can be.
2. If RPM tend to run too high, a higher pitch angle is recommended
3. Higher pitch angles are recommended for use in cold climates
4. Higher pitch angels are recommended for top-speed performance, but will lower acceleration
5. Lower pitch angles are recommended for heavier boats
6. Lower pitch angles are recommended for higher altitudes
7. Lower pitch angels are recommended for towing
8. Lower pitch angles are recommended for acceleration performance, but will lower top end.
Cross reference number(s):48090047
Specs for Solas Concord Impeller - 14/19 Degree - SRXCD1419
Fitment for Solas Concord Impeller - 14/19 Degree - SRXCD1419See if this part fits your ride
Part 091937 fits the following machines