Solas Concord Impeller - 13/22 Degree
- Part #: 092195
- Manufacturer Part #: YSCD1322
This item is no longer available
Overview of Solas Concord Impeller - 13/22 Degree
- All Solas impellers feature super-strong stainless steel construction and a heat-treated, high wear-resistant insert, which is press-fit and pinned
- Smooth finish and polished hub eliminates cavitation
- Hub inserts are three times as durable as that of conventional impellers
- Hub end water seal keeps weeds and debris out of vital parts
- Bending the pitch of the blades is how some do it - Solas are die-cast
- The Concord 2000 series features a radial leading edge for better performance in choppy water
- All Impellers include the hub seal
- 1. The more horsepower a watercraft has, the higher the impeller's pitch angle can be.
- 2. If rpm tend to run too high, a higher pitch angle is recommended.
- 3. Higher pitch angles are recommended for use in cold climates.
- 4. Higher pitch angles are recommended for top-speed performance, but will lower acceleration.
- 5. Lower pitch angles are recommended for heavier boats.
- 6. Lower pitch angles are recommended for higher altitudes.
- 7. Lower pitch angles are recommended for towing.
- 8. Lower pitch angles are recommended for acceleration performance, but will lower top end.
Recommended for stock applications
HOW TO SELECT IMPELLERS
Impeller selection used to be based on levels of engine modification. While sheer power remains a guide, other parameters have been found to be equally important. Take into account how and where the craft will be used as well as its physical characteristics.
Specs for Solas Concord Impeller - 13/22 Degree
Reviews for Solas Concord Impeller - 13/22 Degree
There are no customer reviews for this item yet.
Instructions and Media for Solas Concord Impeller - 13/22 Degree
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|