Snobunje Throttle Flare - SM1058Y
- Part #: 198479
- Manufacturer Part #: SM1058Y
- Our Price: $12.95
3 on Hand
Overview of Snobunje Throttle Flare - SM1058Y
- Gives the rider's hand a larger surface area to use for throttle control
- Easy installation on stock throttle thumb lever
- Gives more consistent and quicker throttle response
- Rider can use throttle more easily while using different hand positions on the handlebar, which improves the ability to maintain throttle control while applying body weight where needed in steering; ideal for mountain riders
- Also reduces thumb fatigue
Specs for Snobunje Throttle Flare - SM1058Y
Reviews for Snobunje Throttle Flare - SM1058Y
less work on the thumb. could be a little longer for comfort.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Solved a real problem
The throttle on my 1988 SkiDoo Formula MXLT is situated at an angle so that it is impossible to stand up or ride on a knee while still reaching the throttle. Hard right steering also puts the throttle out of reach. This angle and the travel of the throttle make it very uncomfortable and produce significant thumb fatigue, particularly on long rides with half throttle or less applied. The throttle flare installed easily with just one hole drilled in the factory throttle thumb lever. I drilled one additional hole and installed a second screw for added security. To mount the heater, I drilled four 3/16" holes and used black cable ties. This all worked out great. The flare solved all the above problems and has made the sled a lot more comfortable to ride. It's the best money I have spent on the sled.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Did not fit my 2001 Ski-Doo Formula.Should be model specific so you'll know that it fits your throttle.I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
I HAVE USED THIS FOR THE WHOLE YEAR, ITS GREAT WHEN YOUR ON A LONG TRIP. I HAVE REMOVED IT FROM THE SLED I JUST TRADED IN, SO I'LL HAVE IT IN THE FUTURE.I would recommend this item to a friend.