Overview of Sno-Stuff X-Calibar II Carbide Wear Rods - 505-629
- From Sno-Stuff, the original X-Calibar carbide wear rods
- Bars feature various lengths of 60° center carbide for control, hardweld filler sections for durability, and some have carbide wear pads for even more wear resistance
- All are painted to coordinate with the brand-neon green for Arctic Cat, purple for Polaris, yellow for Ski-Doo and red for Yamaha (remove paint from studs for easier installation)
- Longer studs work with ski skins
- X-Calibar II feature four inches of 60° center carbide
- One-inch carbide pads front and rear
- 60° tapered carbide resists chipping
- Hardweld filler between front and rear carbide for added wear resistance
NOTE: Some models require drilling extra hole(s) in skis to mount carbides
Length x Diameter: 20-1/2 in. x 7/16 in.
Stud Diameter x Length: 5/16 in. x 2 in.
Number of Studs: 4
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 3 in.
1st to 2nd: 3-1/2 in.
2nd to 3rd: 7 in.
3rd to 4th: 3-1/2 in.
4th to End: 3-1/4 in.
Specs for Sno-Stuff X-Calibar II Carbide Wear Rods - 505-629
|Degree of Carbide
|Length - Carbide
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):