Sno-Stuff X-Calibar II Carbide Wear Rods - 505-617
- From Sno-Stuff, the original X-Calibar carbide wear rods
- Bars feature various lengths of 60º center carbide for control, hardweld filler sections for durability, and some have carbide wear pads for even more wear resistance
- Longer studs work with ski skins
- X-Calibar II feature four inches of 60º center carbide
- One-inch carbide pads front and rear
- Hardweld filler between front and rear carbide for added wear resistance
NOTE: Some models require drilling extra hole(s) in skis to mount carbides
Length/Diameter: 25-1/4 in./7/16 in.
Stud Diameter/Length: 5/16 in./7/8 in.
Number of Studs: 3
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 8-1/4 in.
1st to 2nd: 11-1/2 in.
2nd to 3rd: 3-3/4 in.
3rd to End: 1-3/4 in.
|Degree - Carbide
|Length - Carbide
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):