Overview of Sno-Stuff X-Calibar II Carbide Wear Rods - 505-431
- From Sno-Stuff, the original X-Calibar carbide wear rods
- Bars feature various lengths of 60º center carbide for control, hardweld filler sections for durability, and some have carbide wear pads for even more wear resistance
- Longer studs work with ski skins
- X-Calibar II feature four inches of 60º center carbide
- One-inch carbide pads front and rear
- Hardweld filler between front and rear carbide for added wear resistance
Length/Diameter: 15-5/8 in./1/2 in.
Stud Diameter/Length: 5/16 in./1-1/4 in.
Number of Studs: 3
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 3-1/2 in.
1st to 2nd: 6-7/8 in.
2nd to 3rd: 2-7/8 in.
3rd to End: 2-1/4 in.
Specs for Sno-Stuff X-Calibar II Carbide Wear Rods - 505-431
|Degree of Carbide
|Length - Carbide
Cross reference number(s):